Veteran's Day Event
Student Green, Risman Plaza
All are invited to pay tribute to those who have served in the United States Armed Forces. A special invitation is extended to Kent State faculty, staff, students and community members who are veterans, active service members or who have family members in the military.
Kent State will pay tribute to those who have served in the United States Armed Forces on Thursday, Nov. 10, at 11 a.m. on the Student Green at Risman Plaza.
The program, Honoring All Those Who Serve, will include:
- A flag-raising ceremony conducted by a joint color guard from the Army and Air Force ROTC programs on the Student Green at Risman Plaza at 11:00 a.m.
- Emcee Maureen McFarland, Associate Dean, Academic Affairs, College of Aeronautics and Engineering
- National Anthem
- Remarks from Kent State University President Dr. Todd Diacon
- Invocation by Campus Ministries
- Guest speaker (more details to come)
Watch live at www.kent.edu/veteransday on Nov. 10.
For up-to-date information, please visit the Veterans Day Commemoration Website.