FORMS & RESOURCES
Additional forms can be found in the Graduate Studies Form Library.
Admission to Graduate School
- Apply Online
- Apply for Graduate Re-enrollment
- Change in Program of Study
Thesis, Dissertation and Candidacy
- Notification of Approved Dissertation Topic and Prospectus
- Notification of Approved Thesis Topic
- Style Guide and Instructions for Preparing Dissertations and Theses for Electronic Submission to OhioLINK
- Thesis Preparation Approval Form
- Dissertation Preparation Approval Form
- Report of Candidacy Examination
- Notice of Matriculation
- CAS Sample Dissertation Announcement
- Pre-Defense Form
Apply for Graduation
All students must apply for graduation. The process is entirely online and accessible though FlashLine.
- Instructions/How to Apply
- Application Deadlines
- Late Application or Reapply for Graduation
- Graduation and Commencement Ceremony Checklist
- Regalia for Commencement (Cap and Gown)
- Contact the University Bookstore at 330-672-2762 for information about ordering your cap and gown.