Policies & Forms

Additional forms can be found in the Graduate Studies Form Library.

All forms will be signed by the College of Arts and Sciences Associate Dean of Graduate Affairs, and must be submitted by the department to casgraddoc@kent.edu 

Forms for Students

Degree Changes

Changes in Enrollment

Candidacy Examination



Application for Graduation

All students must apply for graduation. The process is entirely online and accessible though FlashLine.

Electronic Thesis/Dissertation (OhioLINK)

Forms for Faculty

Appointment to Graduate Faculty