Policies & Forms
Additional forms can be found in the Graduate Studies Form Library.
Changes in Enrollment
- Apply for Graduate Re-enrollment
- Change in Program of Study
- Request for Leave of Absence (FlashLine)
- Access the form by clicking on the above link or through FlashLine, within Student / Resources / Requests and Authorizations.
- Notice of Matriculation
- Approval of Dissertation Topic
- Report of Dissertation Final Examination
- Dissertation Final Examination Guidelines
- Dissertation Preparation Approval
- CAS Sample Dissertation Announcement
- Request for Graduate Faculty Representative
- Pre-Defense Form
Appointment to Graduate Faculty
- Approval of Thesis Topic
- Report of Thesis Final Examination
- Thesis Final Examination Guidelines
- Thesis Preparation Approval Form
Application for Graduation
All students must apply for graduation. The process is entirely online and accessible though FlashLine.
- Instructions/How to Apply
- Application Deadlines
- Late Application or Reapply for Graduation
- Graduation and Commencement Ceremony Checklist
- Regalia for Commencement (Cap and Gown)
- Contact the University Bookstore at 330-672-2762 for information about ordering your cap and gown.