Policies & Forms
Additional forms can be found in the Graduate Studies Form Library.
All forms will be signed by the College of Arts and Sciences Associate Dean of Graduate Affairs, Lique Coolen and must be submitted by the department to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms for Students
Changes in Enrollment
- Request for Leave of Absence (FlashLine)
- Access the form by clicking on the above link or through FlashLine, within Student / Resources / Requests and Authorizations.
- Apply for Graduate Re-enrollment
- Approval of Dissertation Topic
- Report of Dissertation Final Examination
- Dissertation Final Examination Guidelines
Application for Graduation
All students must apply for graduation. The process is entirely online and accessible though FlashLine.
- Instructions/How to Apply
- Application Deadlines
- Late Application or Reapply for Graduation
- Graduation and Commencement Ceremony Checklist
- Regalia for Commencement (Cap and Gown)
- Contact the University Bookstore at 330-672-2762 for information about ordering your cap and gown.
Electronic Thesis/Dissertation (OhioLINK)
- A&S Style Guide and Instructions for Preparing Dissertations and Theses for Electronic Submission to OhioLINK
- ETD Submission Instructions
- If you are requesting an embargo please fill out this form and email it to Graduate Affairs email@example.com before you submit to OhioLink.