3/17- Smith Hall Renovation Updates
Work in Progress:
- New restroom plumbing rough-in nearly complete.
- Sheet metal duct rough-in has begun on the first floor and the new restroom areas.
- Electrical floor boxes are 75% complete in 223.
- Sanitary drain and toilet carriers are complete in the second floor.
- 3rd floor abatement for the restrooms is complete.
- Poured the new addition floor slab was poured on 3/15/2016.
- Continue with sheet metal duct installation on the first floor.
- Pending electrical shutdown on 3/19/2016.
- Water line installation will begin throughout the building to new restrooms.
- Wall patching and drywall laminating will continue throughout the building.
- Anchor bolt survey was completed on 3/16/2016 and steel is scheduled to be delivered the week of April 11th.
POSTED: Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 12:00am
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 9:05am