4/28- ISB Construction Updates
Work in Progress:
- Forming basement retaining wall from column line 13G to 17C in progress.
- Forming of lift #2 at elevator #2 (south) for second pour is in progress.
- Forming of stair #3 is in progress.
- Concrete piers along column line B are in progress.
- Steel erection of sequence 1 - 4 are in progress.
- Steel detailing of sequence 1 is in progress.
- Williams Hall tunnel work has started with the temporary steam condensate line installation.
- Continue erection of steel sequences 1 - 4.
- Continue with detailing steel sequence 1.
- Pour elevator #2 lift #2 on 4/29.
- Pour stair #3 lift #2 on the week of 5/2.
- Pour basement retaining wall concrete from 13G to 17C.
- Start forming retaining wall along column line 17B to 17C.
- Continue work in tunnel in preparation for steam shutdown week.
- Start chilled water line installation in Williams mechanical room for service to ISB.
POSTED: Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 4:00am
UPDATED: Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 2:05pm