Resident Assistant Program in Florence
Internationalize your RA experience by spending 4 weeks at the 2020 Florence Summer Institute!
Participate in uniquely designed pre-departure sessions in the Spring 2020 semester.
Engage in reflections and activities while in Florence centered on the mission and core values of Residence Services.
Gain intercultural competency training to engage with diverse communities.
Develop leadership skills by mentoring other RAs and staff members from your experiences abroad.
Get personalized financial aid advising to fund your experience.
Take courses towards your degree!
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- May 27 - June 28, 2020
Check out the different courses offered at the Florence Summer Institute HERE
- Full-time degree-seeking student
- 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Earned a minimum of 12.0 credit hours
- Hired as a Resident Assistant for the 2020/2021 academic year
- February 1, 2020 (group flight deadline)
- March 1, 2020 (final application deadline)
- Fill out the application HERE for acceptance into the Resident Assistant Program in Florence!
- Once applied, our team will connect with you to talk about your goals, funding opportunities, logistics, and answer any additional questions you may have.
- Finally, once accepted into the program you will apply through the Kent State Office of Global Education online application system. You will login with your FlashLine credentials.
Samuel Yocca, Graduate assistant for the Office of International Programs and Education Abroad at email@example.com
Danielle Thompson, Graduate intern and resident director at Hiram College at firstname.lastname@example.org