Spring 2019 Cohort Events
Part of being apart of this prestigious program is having the opportunity to participate in unique programs to aid in the preparation for success--both culturally and academically--during your semester in Florence, Italy. These pre-departure sessions are designed with you in mind and are held at the following times:
- Friday, October 19, 12:00-1:00 PM, Room TBD – Italian Visa Session* Please bring your original passport with you! If you cannot attend this session, there will be alternative visa sessions available which you will be notified of via email.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2:00-4:00 PM, Bowman Hall, Room 115 – Scholarship Seminar
- Friday, October 26, 12:00-1:00 PM, Library, Room 333 – Important Deadlines & Cost Review/Financial Aid with guest speaker, Alana Thompson (Assistant Director, Financial Aid)
- Friday, November 2, 12:00-1:00 PM, Library, Room 333 – Italian Culture & Expectations
- Friday, November 16, 12:00-1:00 PM, Library, Room 333 – Returning Student Alumni Panel – Q&A
If there is a session you are interested in attending but are unable to participate due to a scheduling conflict, please email Alyssa Mazey at email@example.com .