What devices are included/covered in this program?
- ComDoc Xerox Printers
- These machines have ComDoc ID tags stickered to them with contact information for ComDoc and a unique ID code. Most models are capable of printing, copying and scanning. Some models also have integrated fax, while others are single-function printers and will perform the print-only function.
- MPS Devices (Managed Print Services)
- These are machines purchased by Kent State prior to the COPI implementation, but covered for support and toner by ComDoc at a reduced cost. These machines have ComDoc ID tags stickered to them with contact information for ComDoc and a unique ID code. Most will have been manufactured by HP, Dell, or Brother.
- Exempted (Waived) Devices
- These are devices for which a waiver has been submitted and approved by the COPI Committee. Departments have permission to use Kent State moneys to purchase toner and other supplies for these machines, as well as to replace them in the event they stop working.