Order of Omega, Omega Nu Chapter, Kent State University
The Omega Nu Chapter at Kent State University was founded in 1969. Chapter meeting times are bi-weekly on Mondays from 8pm-9pm. Order of Omega can only accept a handful of members every year. If you are interested in applying, please complete the application below by April 1, 2016.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The purpose of The Order of Omega shall be threefold:
- First, to recognize those students who have attained a high standard of leadership in inter-Greek activities, to encourage them to continue along this line, and to inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment.
- Second, to bring together the most representative fraternity and sorority members, and to create an organization which will help mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate affairs.
- Third, to bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution's fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding, and cooperation.
Order of Omega is an honorary organization for Greek members of various affiliations to come together as leaders of the Greek community and campus. By providing an outlet for Greek members to voice opinions on larger community issues, we hope to create a threshold of understanding where members can not only better themselves, but better their Kent community at large.
Order of Omega Executive Board Officers
- President - Terry Hugo III
- VP of Programming - Kat Piascik
- VP of Membership - Kevin Otubu
- Secretary - Jacquelyn Kerby
- Treasurer - Colin Otubu
- VP of Scholarship - Vacant
- Social Chair - Kayla Benson
- Community Service Chair - Andrea Diese
- Social Media Chair - Tyler Cronie