As of February 1st, 2019 print request services are no longer being completed by the EHHS IT office due to new high-capacity copiers available for faculty and staff. If you do not have one of the new Xerox copiers installed, please submit a Support Request Ticket to schedule a day and time for IT Support to add the new device to your computer. You will need to be present for us to add the new device. If you are using a laptop, you will need to have the laptop with you as well.
Support Requests can be submitted by following these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to support.kent.edu
- Click on “Support Requests”
- Click on “Computers, Printers, and Departmental Technology”
- Click on “Submit a Ticket for Assistance with Computer Hardware, Mobile Devices, Printers, and Departmental Technology”
- Click on the blue “Submit a Ticket” button, and then fill the form out with your request. Please specify the copier/printer you need access to.
- After the request form is filled out, click on the blue “Request” button at the bottom to submit the request.
If you have questions, please call our office at (330) 672-2970