All students will be evaluated on a Reflection Essay that examines the impact of the study away experience. This assignment should be 3-5 pages.
Students should submit the Reflection Essay to Dr. Kim Hahn in Rockwell, 218C.
Reflective Essay Prompts
Utilize the list below to guide your Reflective Essay:
- Reflect on how you achieved each of the Global Learning Objectives using the Global Learning Value Rubric.
- Describe how you grew personally during your study away experience.
- Describe a challenge you faced during your experience, how you responded, and what you learned from the experience.
- Describe your world or professional views, opinions, or perspectives and how these have changed and evolved during to your study away experience.
- Share an example of an experience you had that demonstrates how you have become more globally competent.
- What was the most significant thing you learned during your experience?
- How did your study away experience call upon your strengths?
- What skills do you still want to work on or build on from your study away experience?