Regents University London
Kent State Fashion School/Regents University London Program:
Throughout the year, junior and senior level fashion design and merchandising students can earn Kent State University credits while taking approved Fashion School courses at Regent’s University in London. Classes are held in royal Regent’s Park and specialist studios in neighboring Marylebone Village, and offer an inspiring setting for creative and commercial talent. Students can choose either a design or merchandising specialization, as noted in the course offerings on the reverse side of this flyer. The program will allow students to study in the heart of the fashion capital, with access to rich resources used by industry professionals.
2018 & 2019 PROGRAM DATES
Summer 2018: May 29 - July 6
Fall 2018: Sept. 16 - Dec. 14
Spring 2019: Jan 14 - April 12
Application Information/Program Deadlines
Complete the application and submit it with the required essay and résumé by March 1, 2018 for 2018 Summer and Fall sessions. Application deadline for 2019 Spring session is July 1, 2018. It is recommended that you have an up-to-date passport at the time of application. Please submit all application materials in person to Melissa McCoy, email@example.com, Room 222, Rockwell Hall, Kent Campus. Additional applications will be available through Melissa McCoy.
Upon application to the program, students must be enrolled in 30000- and/or 40000-level fashion design and merchandising courses. Participants must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA upon application, with a 3.0 GPA preferred.
Courses apply to Fashion Design and Merchandising degree requirements. All Regent’s University London participants must maintain full-time enrollment.
PROGRAM COSTS AND FEES
Students pay a $60 Office of Global Education administrative fee, an HTH insurance fee that is required for all Kent State-sponsored study-away programs. Additional costs will be based on Regent’s University tuition, room and board fees, and personal expenses.
Accommodations and Tuition Fees
- FULL RATE TUITION (FALL 2018 / SPRING 2019) - €8,500 ($12,027) (discounts will be applied by student enrollment)
- Single room on campus - €5,500 ($7,782) (€85 per week meal allowance)
- Twin room on campus - €4,400 ($6,226) (€85 per week meal allowance)
- Triple room on campus - €4,100 ($5,801) (€85 per week meal allowance)
- TUITION FEE (SUMMER 2018) - €1,700 ($2,405) (discounts will be applied by student enrollment)
- Single room on campus - €2,200 ($3,113) (€85 per week meal allowance)
- Twin room on campus - €1,800 ($2,547) (€85 per week meal allowance)
- Triple room on campus - €1,600 ($2,264) (€85 per week meal allowance)
Please contact: Associate Director, Dr. Kim Hahn, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-672-1453, Room 226B, Rockwell Hall.