One Stop Up and Running and Ready for Fall Traffic
Although it opened in June, One Stop for Student Services will soon get its largest group of students as the fall semester quickly approaches.
As part of the "Students First" Initiative, the One Stop for Student Services serves as a single point-of-contact for student customer services previously provided at the Bursar, Registrar and Student Financial Aid offices.
One Stop counselors are cross-trained and provide holistic advising in these areas.
The One Stop is located on the first floor of University Library at the Kent Campus. Comprehensive student services also will be provided via the One Stop email, telephone and website.
The One Stop provides student services and information related to:
- Adding or dropping classes
- Understanding bills
- Bill due dates
- Payment options
- Applying for financial aid and scholarships
- Understanding financial aid awards
- Budgeting and financial wellness
- Grade information
- Applying for graduation and registering for Commencement
- Navigating FlashLine
- Updating personal information
- Disclosure of directory information and FERPA release
- Certification of enrollment
- Ohio residency status
- Obtaining transcripts
- Explaining academic petitions
For more information, the One Stop can be reached at 330-672-6000 or email email@example.com.
Regional Campus students are welcome to continue contacting their on-campus enrollment services offices or contact the One Stop at Kent Campus.