Currently teaching Geography and Geology at Kent State University at Ashtabula. Worked in the Office of Nuclear Waste Isolation at Battelle Institute and Eagon and Associates in Columbus, Ohio. I also worked for the U.S. Forest Service-Geologic Field Mapping, in Sitka, Alaska; for URS consulting; and 10 years at the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency in the Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste, Drinking Water and Groundwater. Traveled extensively and studied cultures, while living in Singapore for five years. Taught Physical Geography at Cleveland State University, Environmental Law and Environmental Geology at Hiram College and Earth Dynamics Lab and Lecture at Kent State University's Kent Campus as a doctoral student on a National Science Foundation (NSF) Grant in the GK-12 program, with Inquiry-based Approaches to Earth Systems Science.
- Natural Disasters and Society
- Environmental Earth Science
- American Academy in Brazil KSU How the Earth Works Lecture and Lab
- Nature and Society
- Individual Investigations in Geography/Doctoral Research
- Environmental Geology
- Introduction to Geography
- Physical Geography Lecture
- Physical Geography Laboratory
- Geography of Wine
- Human Geography
- World Geography
- Earth Dynamics-How the Earth Works Lecture
- Earth Dynamics-How the Earth Works Laboratory
- Earth and Life Through Time
- Earth and Life Through Time Laboratory
- Kent State University Earth Dynamics Lecture
- Earth Dynamics Laboratory
- Geologist: Division of Drinking and Ground Waters, Ohio Environmental Protection Agency: Applied Geographical Information System (GIS) for (SWAP) for public drinking water supplies. Researched both hydrogeology and hydrology conditions in northeast Ohio.
- Senior Geologist: URS Consultants, Cleveland, Ohio: Air Force Base RI/FS and NASA closures.
- Hydrogeologist: MASI Labs, Northeast Ohio: Water quality testing Public Water Supplies (PWS).
- Environmental Specialist: Division of Drinking and Ground Waters, Ohio EPA: Oversee community, non-transient, and transient public drinking water supplies in Geauga and Medina Counties. Investigate safety of drinking water supplies and assure safety.
- Environmental Engineer: Division of Hazardous Waste Management, Ohio EPA: Inspector for compliance with state and federal regulations, contamination research projects for a safe environment.
- Hydrogeologist: Eagon & Associates, Columbus, Ohio: Exploration and water resource testing and pump tests for community water supplies.
- Geologist: Battelle Columbus Division, Columbus, Ohio: Developed solutions to groundwater contamination problems, conducted environmental testing and sampling, field team leader.
- Geologist: Department of Engineering, U.S. Forest Service, Sitka, Alaska: Investigated pristine wilderness areas. Mapped rock quarries, field tests engineering properties rock type suitability road building.
- Geologic Intern: Office of Nuclear Waste Isolation, Battelle Columbus, Ohio Worked on major research project. Studied areas for possible burial of nuclear waste.