How to Apply for Aid
Tips for Managing Your Money
- Check your account balances often, including your FLASHcash.
- PNC is Kent State's banking service provider.
- Be aware it’s more tempting to buy things you don’t need when shopping with friends. Consider a return trip for a purchase to allow yourself time to consider whether it is an item you truly need.
- Try to avoid using credit cards. Credit card debt can be difficult to dig out of.
- Learn More about CashCourse
- Sign up to be a member of CashCourse.org for access to easy to use financial tools, including various financial calculators to help you manage your financial well-being while at Kent State and beyond.
- Rely on CashCourse.org for valuable information about ways to pay for your education.
- Use the Budget Wizard on CashCourse.org to manage your finances daily/monthly to ensure you stay in good financial health.
- Check out the videos below with their focus on budget basics, saving money and investing in your future, courtesy of the Bursar’s Office.