Hotel and Travel Information
An interactive campus map, including the Mathematic and Computer Science Building and the Kent State University Hotel & Conference Center, is available.
Numerous eateries, pubs, and fine eating restaurants around Downtown Kent are featured on Main Street Kent, complete with addresses, websites, pictures, reviews, and amenities (wi-fi).
A few of our downtown favorites (within walking distance of the Conference Center) include:
- Bistro on Main, 1313 West Main Street, Kent, Ohio 44240
- Pufferbelly Limited, 152 Franklin Avenue, Kent, Ohio 44240
- Ray's Place, 135 Franklin Avenue, Kent, Ohio 44240
Other favorites around Kent (driving required) include:
- Kentwood Restaurant & Lounge, 1910 State Route 59, Kent, Ohio 44240
- Main Street Continental Grill, 911 East Main Street, Kent, Ohio 44240
- Mike's Place, 1700 South Water Street, Kent, Ohio 44240
- Rusty Nail, 7291 State Route 43, Kent, Ohio 44240
- Tavern at Twin Lakes Inc, 7508 State Route 43, Kent, Ohio 44240
- Wild Papaya Thai Cuisine, 1665 East Main Street, Suite 100 C, Kent, Ohio 44240
Please contact the Organizing Committee to arrange pick-up at the airport, if needed.
Most participants will have lodging at the Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center. If preferred, please arrange and provide individual accommodations at another area hotel.
Any participant bringing a vehicle to campus during the event is required to have a parking permit. Parking permits are available for $3.00 per day. Permits for a longer range of dates can be ordered for a discounted price. Please let the Organizing Committee know how many permits required as soon as possible, so the permits will be prepared and available for the event at check-in.