Student Learning Outcomes should:
- Include active-verb description of specific point or task that students will accomplish or reach
- Be specific and measurable
- Be part of a degree program assessment plan that includes no less than three (3) specific statements of student learning
- Relate to college and university level learning outcomes
- Graduates of this program will be able to (specific skill or competency).
- Graduates of the Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting will be able to read, understand, analyze and prepare financial statements and disclosures.
- Graduates of the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre Studies Design & Technology will demonstrate the ability to conceptualize and realize a design aesthetic consistent with the overall artistic concepts of a production