- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Federal & State Aid
Department of Education
Online Forms & Applications
- Complete the FAFSA right online!
- This is the primary application you will need. Remember Kent State University's School Code is 003051.
- Make Corrections to your FAFSA application online.*
- Estimate your financial aid with the FAFSA4caster. The FAFSA4caster is a federal financial aid estimator that you can use before officially applying for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA4caster will provide an estimate of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC). Using your EFC FAFSA4caster will then determine what types of federal aid you may qualify for and will provide and estimated award amount for each.
- Register for your PIN with the federal government.
*NOTE: You must notify the Student Financial Aid Office of any changes to your application.
- The U.S. Department of Education assists students and parents by providing all the tools to help manage your loans, from whom to contact about your loans and repayment plans.
- Online Direct Loan Counseling is a requirement. Learn more about Entrance Counseling.
- Student Access to NSLDS - the Department of Education's central database of student aid.
Publications and Help
Visit the Federal Student aid website for current publications and resources on preparing for college.
Department of Veterans Affairs Education Service
The Federal Government's official site of the Department of Veterans Affairs Education Service and the Center for Adult and Veteran Services should be visited to get familiar with the programs and services that Kent State University has to offer.
Office of Postsecondary Education
The Office of Postsecondary Education from the U.S. Department of Education provides a very comprehensive overview of the process of applying for and receiving financial aid to attend college. There are many links to other Department of Education publications and resources. The most useful main links will probably be "Education Planning" and "Student Resources."
department of higher education
The Ohio Department of Higher Education Web Site provides information on State of Ohio Grants and Scholarships.