Financial aid can be challenging for parents, guardians and students. Kent State University's Office of Financial Aid provides information to help facilitate the financial aid process, in order to make it as simple as possible.
Planning & Paying for College
Prepare, research and learn.
- Fin-aid Checklist
- Search for Scholarships
- Utilize online calculators
Make sure to meet all deadlines
- Complete the FAFSA (every year)
- Apply for KSU and other scholarships
- Apply for alternative loans
Monitor your financial aid
- Use FlashLine to check your status
- Reply to all requests from our office
- Track your federal loans and grants