Hiring Steps for Graduate Assistants

  1. Please complete a (Graduate Assistant Role Form).
  2. Submit a completed and signed Graduate Assistant Offer Letter to Academic Personnel.
  3. The Department will enter and submit an ePAF for compensation.
  4. The Department submits the Graduate Assistant Tuition Waiver workflow here.
    • Please review the Quick Guide for GTW here
  5. Employment forms will be sent to the Graduate Assistant by Academic Personnel via an electronic signature platform.
  6. Employment eligibility Verification Form I-9 must be finalized in person no later than three business days of the contract date with Academic Personnel.  
  7. Please review the Sample Offer Letter for Graduate Assistants.