Hiring Steps for Graduate Assistants
- Please complete a (PT Faculty and Graduate Assistant Role Form).
- Submit a completed and signed Graduate Assistant Offer Letter to Academic Personnel.
- The Department will enter and submit an ePAF for compensation.
- The Department submits the Graduate Assistant Tuition Waiver workflow here.
- Please note, a paper form must be submitted for all work study appointments.
- Employment forms will be sent to the Graduate Assistant by Academic Personnel via DocuSign.
- Employment eligibility Verification Form I-9 must be finalized in person no later than three business days of the contract date with Academic Personnel.
- Please review the Sample Offer Letter for Graduate Assistants.