Hiring Steps for Graduate Assistants
- Please complete a (PT Faculty and Graduate Assistant Role Form).
- Submit to Academic Personnel a completed and signed Graduate Assistant Offer Letter.
- The Department will enter and submit an ePAF for compensation.
- The Department will complete and forward a (Graduate Assistant Appointment Authorized Tuition Remission Form) to Academic Personnel.
- Please note, a paper form must be submitted for all work study appointments.
- Employment forms will be sent to the Graduate Assistant by Academic Personnel via DocuSign.
- Employment eligibility Verification Form I-9 must be finalized in person within three business days of the contract date with Academic Personnel.