Facilities/Sculpture and Expanded Media
All Sculpture and Expanded Media facilities are located in the Center for the Visual Arts. Facilities include a fully equipped woodshop, metal shop, covered outdoor working area, spray painting booth, and clay and plaster studio, as well as multiple critique areas. Students also have access to a school-wide digital fabrication lab.
Sculpture and Expanded Media facilities:
- Wood Shop room 014
- Metal Shop room 016
- Plaster studio and clay modeling rooms 021 and 023
- Critique Spaces room 024 and 026
- Graduate Studios room 019
- Outdoor Work Area
- Tool Room 014A
- Well Saw horizontal band saw 48"
- Pexto brake (sheet metal)
- Sheet metal roller
- Tennsmith brake
- Miller MIG welder S-22A
- Miler Spectrum 375 plasma cutter
- Miller (Millermatic 252 Nema class 1 (60) MIG welder
- Miller (Millermatic 135) 115 V wire welder
- Milwaukee metal chop saw
- Delta vertical drill (metal)
- Delta (metal grinder) 12" sander
- Powermatic jointer 65"
- Kalamazoo Startrite vertical band saw (wood)
- Delta DC - 580 planer
- Makita chop saw 12"
- Delta Rockwell vertical drill (wood)
- Delta X vertical band saw
- Jet belt sander and disc grinder
- SawStop table saw