The Textile Art Studio occupies a large space in Room 176 at the Center for the Visual Arts. Spacious and well equipped, it facilitates the exploration of various aspects of textile art/design and production within an energizing environment.
- COMPUTER LOOM LAB - two TC-1 Digital Jacquard Looms 58" wide (30 epi) and 15" wide (30 epi) plus two ARM Digital Dobby Looms, 24 harnesses, 20" wide.
- The computer lab in the School of Art and the two design stations in the Computer Loom Lab provide access to specialized weave software: Pointcarré©, WeaveMaker©, and ProWeave©.
- HAND LOOM ROOM - over 30 hand looms with 4, 8, 12 or 16 harnesses (Macomber, Norwich, LeClerc, etc.)
- DYE LAB - long stainless steel counters and sinks, cooktops, washer and dryer, fabric steamer, screen exposure area
- WORK ROOM/CRITIQUE SPACES - numerous tables and padded tables for screen printing on fabric, 6 drum carders
- GRAD STUDIOS - community spaces for up to nine students