Radiologic Technology Program Effectiveness Data
Program Effectiveness Goals and Measures for Kent State University at Ashtabula Radiologic Technology 2015-2019 Graduates
The performance of the program is reflected through program effectiveness data as defined by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) (20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182, 312-704-5300, www.jrcert.org ). Program effectiveness data includes the program completion rate, credentialing examination pass rate, and job placement rate. The annual report most recently submitted to the JRCERT can be obtained at www.jrcert.org/resources/program-effectiveness-data. Questions about program effectiveness data should be directed to the Radiology Program Director.
- Students will complete the program in 24 months.
- Graduates will pass the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification exam on the first attempt when taken within six months of graduation.
- Graduates will be employed within twelve months of graduation.
- Graduates will be satisfied with their education in radiologic technology.
- Employers will be satisfied with the education of program graduates.
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM EFFECTIVENESS DATA
|Year||Annual Program Completion Rate:
Total # of students who complete the program within 36 months)
Total # of students who initially began the program with their cohort
|ARRT Exam Pass Rate
Total # of students who
took the ARRT Exam
The total # of students who passed on their first attempt within 6 months
Job Placement Rate:
Total of graduates employed in radiology
The # of graduates who actively sought employment
13 took exam/ 13 passed = 100%
12 took exam/ 13 passed = 92.31%
15 took exam/ 15 passed = 100%
18 took exam/ 19 passed = 95%
|2015||5/13 38.5%||5 took exam/ 5 passed = 100%||5/5 100%|
|5 year Program Completion Rate:
|5 year ARRT Pass Rate:
63 took exam/ 65 passed exam = 97%
|5 year Job Placement Rate: