Program Costs & Scholarships
Learn more about fees associated with our program and opportunities for scholarships.
- Instructional Fee: $1,200
- This fee covers all core educational activities of the Festival, including tickets to Blossom Music Center and Porthouse Theatre.
- Housing Fee: $1,500
- Parking: $25 (if bringing vehicle; due upon arrival to the Festival)
Additional and Optional Costs
- Meals: $600 (est.)
- Meals are not included in program costs and purchasable on or off-campus (this is not a fee due to KBMF)
- Recreational Activities: Variable
- Participation in recreational activities is at your discretion.
- Learn more about activities offered by the Kent State University Recreation and Wellness Center.
- A limited number of service-based scholarships are available, based on need.
- To request a scholarship:
- If you are in need of financial assistance, please let your recommender know to include a brief statement supporting your request for financial aid in your recommendation letter by March 5th, 2023 before 11:59pm EST.
- Your Scholarship may come in the form of covering housing costs by staying with a host family.