Are there opportunities outside of the classroom?
Construction management students in the College of Architecture and Environmental Design have the opportunity to:
- Compete against other nationally ranked schools in construction competitions
- Take field trips to industry conferences, local construction companies and job sites
- Study abroad at the Kent State University campus in Florence, Italy
- Do services projects and raise funds within the community
- Join the Construction Management Student Organization