As we look toward the future, the College of Architecture and Environmental Design is focused on priorities that will advance the success of our students, faculty and staff.
- Travel Funds — enrich the student learning experience. Ranging from one week in a major city to a full semester abroad, the integration of field trips, traveling workshops, job site and firm visits from Cleveland to Pittsburgh, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and internationally to Toronto, Sao Paolo, Beirut, Medellín and beyond situate students in foreign places, to take part in special projects through direct engagement with partner institutions, people, and places—enhancing global awareness.
- Scholarships — are crucial to providing access to higher education. Our students desire to learn and to succeed but many need scholarships to enter and to complete their degrees. We offer a variety of scholarships to aid undergraduate and graduate students studying Architecture, Interior Design, Architectural Studies, Landscape Architecture, Construction Management, Healthcare Design and our graduate research degree in Architecture and Environmental Design.
- Lecture Series — Our nationally distinctive lecture series exposes students, faculty and our professional community to best practices and thought leaders. It exposes our community to a broad range of practices and ideas, assists in setting aspirational objectives and is a catalyst for critical discourse at the college.
- Graduate Assistantships — attract strong students and enhance the design and research profile of the college. They make us competitive, whether it be through research or teaching roles that leverage the talents if the faculty they support.
- Endowed Professorships — Endowed professorships enable us to attract faculty who bring national distinction to and elevate our programs—enhancing teaching and research at the college.