The cost for you to participate in the Florence Semester program will include the following items.
|Program Fee||$2,600||Includes (among other items): administrative costs at Kent and Florence, class materials, Internet access fees, printer fees and student services|
|Round Trip Airfare||$1,500 (estimate)||Only applicable for students participating on the group flight. Independent travelers will pay for their flight on their own|
|International Health Insurance||$203.25|
|Italian Student Visa Fee||$53|
$5,006 In State
$9,106 Out of State
|Tuition listed for 12-18 credit hours. Please visit the One Stop office for the most up to date tuition cost|
|Housing||$3,200||Fully furnished apartments throughout the heart of Florence. Includes wifi, tv, washing machine, kitchen, bed linens|
|Field Trips||$800 (estimate)||Includes lodging and transportation|
|Total Payable to KSU Bursar||
$14,012.25 In State
$18,112.25 Out of State
Here are a few things to consider as you look at the program costs.
- These costs do not include food, textbooks, travel to group flight departure points, and other incidentals
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. Non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office for information.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use financial aid or loans.
- You will be billed by the Kent State University Bursar for the items listed above.
- When budgeting, take into account what optional independent travel around Europe you might want to do.