Curious About User Experience Design But Not Sure Where to Start?
This 2.5-day workshop will provide a foundational understanding of the User Experience Design discipline and introduce tools and techniques professionals use to create great products.
The workshop is a mix of lecture and hands-on activity that allows you to immediately apply what you've learned. We'll work through a mock project and you'll create deliverables in each phase. Along the way, you'll be coached by a team of professionals to help guide your work and fine-tune your approach -- setting you up for success.
- Overview of User Experience Design - Where it came from and what it looks like today
- The Design Thinking Phases
- Research (conduct user interviews and personas)
- Plan (create storyboards and sitemaps)
- Design (create sketches and wireframes)
- Test (conduct usability testing)
- Deliver (compile findings reports and recommendations)
- Software options
- Real world examples of user-centered design failing and the implications to its users
- Informative Ted Talks
- Game-based learning