Clubs & Organizations
Kent State University encourages students to experience and participate in a rewarding college life.
- Student organizations establish communication between the administrators, students, faculty, and staff.
- Skills learned and applied through the various student clubs and organizations can be used to set a strong foundation for today's employment.
- A number of existing student organizations promote participation in events, student activities, and special committees.
- Student organizations stimulate university spirit, voice opinions of student body, and develop leadership skills.
- Take charge of your learning; enjoy the time you spend at Kent State University...you will enjoy your college experience even more with new friends and activities!
|Gamma Iota Sigma - Beta Nu (Insurance)||Salem||Charla Bloodsaw-Martin||cmartinb [at] kent.edu|
|Honors||Salem||Dr. Sarah Smiley||ssmiley8 [at] lent.edu|
|Horticulture||Salem||John Majernick||jmajerni [at] kent.edu|
|Human Services Technology Association||Salem||Dr. Steven Toepfer||stoepfer [at] kent.edu|
|Interdimensional Frisbee||Salem||Dr. Rachael Blaisman||rvolokho [at] kent.edu|
|Physical Therapist Assistant||East Liverpool|
|Radiologic||Salem||Jan Gibson||jjgibso1 [at] kent.edu|
|Students for Professional Nursing||Salem|
|Student Leadership Council||East Liverpool|
|Student Nurse Association||East Liverpool|
|Student Occupational Therapy Assistant||East Liverpool||Nina Sullivan||nssulliv [at] kent.edu|
|Team FlashDrive (eSports)||Salem||Dr. Steven Toepfer||stoepfer [at] kent.edu|
|The Environmental Club||East Liverpool||Dr. Lydia Rose
|lrose17 [at] kent.edu
mrodger8 [at] kent.edu
|Undergraduate Student Government||East Liverpool||Donald Bean||dbean3 [at] kent.edu|
|Undergraduate Student Government||Salem||Audrey Graham||agraha26 [at] kent.edu|