Clubs & Organizations
Kent State University encourages students to experience and participate in a rewarding college life.
- Student organizations establish communication between the administrators, students, faculty and staff.
- Skills learned and applied through the various student clubs and organizations can be used to set a strong foundation for today's employment.
- A number of existing student organizations promote participation in events, student activities and special committees.
- Student organizations stimulate university spirit, voice opinions of student body and develop leadership skills.
- Take charge of your learning; enjoy the time you spend at Kent State University -- you will enjoy your college experience even more with new friends and activities!
|Alpha Delta Nu (Associate Degree Nursing)||East Liverpool|
|Gamma Iota Sigma - Beta Nu (Insurance)||Salem||Linda Ruse, J.D., CPCUemail@example.com|
|Honors||East Liverpool||Dr. Lydia Rosefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Horticulture||Salem||Dr. Sheren Faragemail@example.com|
|Kent Salem Bible Study Club||Salem||Dr. Tsunghui Tufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|National Student Nursing Association||Salem||Lorene Martin, M.S.N., CRNPemail@example.com|
|Physical Therapist Assistant||East Liverpool||Dr. Darryl Hancock, DPTfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Radiology||Salem||Margie Iagulli, M.Ed., (R)||email@example.com|
|Student Nurses Association||East Liverpool||Angela Douglass, MSN, RN, ACNS-BC, APRNfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Occupational Therapy Assistant||East Liverpool||Nina Sullivan, B.S., COTA/Lemail@example.com|
|The Environmental Club||East Liverpool||Dr. Lydia Rosefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Undergraduate Student Government||Salem||EMSSemail@example.com|