Clubs & Organizations
Kent State University encourages students to experience and participate in a rewarding college life.
- Student organizations establish communication between the administrators, students, faculty and staff.
- Skills learned and applied through the various student clubs and organizations can be used to set a strong foundation for today's employment.
- A number of existing student organizations promote participation in events, student activities and special committees.
- Student organizations stimulate university spirit, voice opinions of student body and develop leadership skills.
- Take charge of your learning; enjoy the time you spend at Kent State University -- you will enjoy your college experience even more with new friends and activities!
|Alpha Delta Nu (Associate Degree Nursing)||East Liverpool||Marviné Brownemail@example.com|
|Gamma Iota Sigma - Beta Nu (Insurance)||Salem||Tim McFaddenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Honors||Salem||Dr. Sarah Smileyemail@example.com|
|Horticulture||Salem||Dr. Sarah Eichlerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Physical Therapist Assistant||East Liverpool|
|Students for Professional Nursing||Salem|
|Student Leadership Council||East Liverpool||Dr. Dan Dankovichemail@example.com|
|Student Nurses Association||East Liverpool||Angela Douglassfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Occupational Therapy Assistant||East Liverpool||Nina Sullivanemail@example.com|
|The Environmental Club||East Liverpool||Dr. Lydia Rosefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Undergraduate Student Government||East Liverpool||Donald Beanemail@example.com|
|Undergraduate Student Government||Salem||Audrey Grahamfirstname.lastname@example.org|