Senior Guest Program
Senior Guest Registration Information and Process
- This registration is for courses at the Columbiana County campus only. To find registration for all other Kent State campuses, visit the Campus Contact Information page.
- Eligibility: Any person who is 60 years of age or older and who has resided in the state of Ohio for at least one year.
- Senior Guest admission to courses is by faculty approval. Enrollment Management and Student Services at the Columbiana County campus will contact the faculty member and notify you about whether your course request has been approved or denied.
- Senior guests enrolling in on-campus courses should review the following important safety protocols.
- Visit the Senior Guest FAQs page for additional information.
Registration for Spring 2022
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2022 WILL BE JANUARY 3 - JANUARY 11, 2022. CHECK BACK FOR THE REGISTRATION LINK.
- All distance learning and material fees will be billed through the Bursar's Office. Please check your kent.edu email and FlashLine for ebills.