May 2022 Commencement Ceremony Information
- Please check this page carefully to ensure you are ready for graduation.
- Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 graduates will all be recognized and are invited to participate in Commencement.
The 2022 Columbiana County Campuses Commencement Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at the Crestview Performing Arts Center in Columbiana, OH.
Graduates need to arrive 45 minutes prior to the ceremony.
The deadline to RSVP for the Columbiana County Campuses Ceremony was Friday, April 8, 2022. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Motts: 330-337-4202 or email@example.com.
- A reception with light refreshments will be held immediately prior to the ceremony from 5- 6 p.m. for graduates and their guests.
Graduates with a Disability and Seating for guests with Disabilities
- Please notify Danielle Baker-Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2022 if you or a guest need a disability-related accommodation. Accessible seating will be provided upon request.
- Kent State University is committed to making its work environment, programs, and activities accessible to individuals with disabilities. For faculty and staff accessibility needs, contact Audrey Graham at 330-337-4251. For student accessibility needs, contact Danielle Baker-Rose, Student Accessibility Services, at 330-337-4214 or email@example.com.
KENT CAMPUS CEREMONY
- Any student receiving an associate, bachelor’s, master’s, or a doctoral degree from any one of the eight campuses may attend.
- Students may attend BOTH the Columbiana County Campuses Ceremony on Tuesday evening and the Kent Campus ceremony appropriate to their college.
- Students must RSVP separately to each event. (Spring 2022 candidates can access the RSVP to the Kent Campus ceremony by logging into FlashLine)
- Please view the Kent Campus ceremony schedule and details here: https://www.kent.edu/commencement
- Questions? Contact the Office of University Ceremonies at firstname.lastname@example.org.