Degrees Available Online
Students may complete undergraduate university requirements and Kent Core courses at Kent State University at Salem, Kent State University at East Liverpool or any campus/location, and the major requirements online. The degree would be awarded by the approved campus or college. Additional fees are assessed for online courses.
- Applied Business in Office Technology (associate)
- Information Technology (online)
- Insurance Studies
- Nursing for Registered Nurses
- Public Health
- Allied Health
- Clinical Trials Research
- Health Promotion & Education
- Health Services Administration
- Respiratory Care
Students may also begin coursework in the more than 282 undergraduate degree programs at Kent State.