The Department of Earth Sciences at Kent State University offers a variety of academic programs for students with any level of interest in Earth Sciences.
Download our Earth Sciences Major/Minor booklet. For additional information about our undergraduate program, please contact our undergraduate advisors.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Geology Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Earth Science
- Minor in Geology
- Minor in Earth Science
- Minor in Environmental Geology
- Minor in Paleontology
- Minor in Computers and Geosciences
A combined bachelor’s/master’s degree program allows exceptional, well-prepared Kent State University undergraduate students early admission into a graduate program. Students in a combined degree program take graduate-level coursework as undergraduate students, thus enabling courses to be applied toward both degree programs.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in Earth Sciences
- Honors Opportunities in Earth Sciences
- Careers in Earth Sciences
- Endowed Undergraduate Internship Program
- Undergraduate Awards and Scholarships
- Student Organizations
- Student Resources
- Summer Field Camp
- AP Credit for Environmental Science
- Additional Resources for Undergraduates