Yes. However, in the Summer it is important that, if you are receiving financial aid, you have completed the FAFSA as well as the Summer Aid Request Form available on the Student Financial Aid site.

Remember: At Kent State the financial aid year begins in Summer. So, for example, for aid to be awarded and in place to cover Summer 2016 tuition, a 2016-2017 FAFSA must be have been completed prior to Summer 2016.

Read More

Only students with a program GPA of 3.0 and above may register for the Capstone. School of Music faculty will review students’ standing the semester before they are eligible for the Capstone.  Eligible students will be notified and provided with the CRN so they may register for the course.

Read More