The Fashion Library is Kent State’s home for information and inspiration on all aspects of fashion design, merchandising and the business of fashion.
Here you’ll find:
- 4,000 books and 40 magazine subscriptions on a variety of topics including contemporary designers, fashion technology, fashion entrepreneurship, and sustainable and ethical fashion.
- Key fashion and business databases with access to thousands of articles, reports and whitepapers.
- Print and digital fashion forecasting subscriptions covering color, fabric, womenswear, menswear, youth markets, shows, retail and more.
- Special collections including original designer sketchbooks, fabric swatches, and historic fashion magazines, such as Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Scanners, printers, public computers, software, and comfortable spaces for you to work and relax between classes.
Working closely with the Kent State University Museum, we will also give you access to a collection of original designer sketchbooks, photo albums, scrapbooks, and slides. You’ll find more helpful resources at the KSU Main Library including collections on subjects surrounding photography, applied textile design, the craft of jewelry making and more.