Hong Kong Polytechnic University
What is it like to study in Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong is a diverse and exciting city. It’s full of opportunities for a Fashion Design or Merchandising student. Your creative and commercial skills will be stretched, and you’ll get to immerse yourself in a large, beating city with over 7.5 million people.
- Hong Kong has a vibrant fashion scene. It’s home to many up-and-coming designers and located near factories that produce clothing items for well-known brands. Studying here gives you first-hand experience of the thriving industry within this growing fashion capital.
- Life in Hong Kong is fast-paced and there is plenty to inspire you. From lively night markets to the Symphony of Lights at Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong has something for everyone.
How will studying in Hong Kong help your career development?
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University is one of the world’s leading universities and it boasts the Institute of Textiles and Clothing. Here, you can take courses in specializations such as technology, intimate apparel and activewear, knitwear design and technology, retailing and marketing. All classes are taught in English.
- Courses at Hong Kong Polytechnic University will help you refine your skills, explore new areas, and expand your knowledge of the international fashion industry. In particular, it gives you exceptional insights into product development, business, technology and production management in textiles and apparel. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of real life in the fashion industry, helping to set you apart when you start your career.