Get Your First FLASHcard
To Upload a Photo for Your FLASHcard:
- Visit flashweb.kent.edu
- Login using your Flashline credentials
- In the left-hand column locate "Submit ID Photo"
- Select a photo you would like to submit for approval, and click submit
Photo Submission Rules
- Hats and head coverings are not permitted
- Photos should be a self-portrait
- Photos should use a solid background (white and blue preferred)
- Photos will be reviewed and denied if these rules are not followed
Pickup Your FLASHcard
- Flashcards will be picked up at the FLASHcard Office in the lower floor of the Student Center when students return for the current semester.
- You will need to bring a valid state issued ID, or passport to be able to receive your FLASHcard.
- If you do not have a valid state issued ID or passport, you will need to provide a copy of your birth certificate, social security card AND photo with your name on it such as a high school year book photo.
*Incoming Freshmen who will be living on campus will receive a temporary ID card in the mail. When you arrive to campus for the Fall semester, you will need to pick up your permanent FLASHcard from the FLASHcard Office. The temporary ID card will give you access to your room and meal plan, and only be active until September 2nd, 2021. We will have extended hours during move in week for new students to pick up their FLASHcards.