Get Your First FLASHcard
To Upload a Photo for Your FLASHcard:
- Visit flashweb.kent.edu
- Login using your Flashline credentials (KSU Email and Password.
- In the left-hand column locate "Submit ID Photo"
- Select a photo you would like to submit for approval, and click submit
Photo Submission Rules
- Hats and head coverings are not permitted.
- Photos should have adequate lighting and display from just below your collar bone to above your head.
- Filters or photo editing are not permitted.
- Photos should be a recent self-portrait, centered, frontal view of your full face with eyes open and visible.
- Photos should use a light, solid background (white and blue preferred).
- Photos will be reviewed and denied if these rules are not followed.
Pickup Your FLASHcard
- Flashcards will be picked up at the FLASHcard Office in the lower floor of the Student Center.
- You will need to bring a valid driver's license, state issued ID, or passport to be able to receive your FLASHcard.
- If you do not have a valid driver's license, state issued ID or passport, you will need to provide a copy of your birth certificate, social security card AND photo with your name on it such as a high school year book photo, or high school ID. Pictures of your driver's license, state issued ID, or passport will NOT be accepted, unless presented along with your physical birth certificate and social security card.