- If you would like to provide food and beverage services at your event University Culinary Services has "first right of service" for all on-campus events. For more information about catering services or exceptions to this “first right of service,” please visit: www.kent.edu/dining/catering.
- Please note that if you intend to have your event catered you must first obtain a room reservation number through University Events and Conference Services, even if the room you are using does not require a UECS reservation.
- Catering can be requested from University Culinary Services:
- Phone: 330.672.3305
- Email: email@example.com
IT & AV Services
- DI HUB staff are unable to provide IT & AV assistance. Any event that requires IT or AV assistance must first obtain a room reservation number through University Events and Conference Services, even if the room you are using does not require a UECS reservation. Additional fees may apply for IT & AV assistance.
- If you wish to request access to the wireless network for university guests, a "Conference SSID" or special wireless network can be created for your event. Visitors will be able to easily connect to this custom wireless network without having a FlashLine username and password. By default, this special wireless network is named "KSU Event."
- Event Wi-Fi can be requested by visiting the Conference and Event Wireless Network Form. Additional fees may apply for event Wi-Fi access.
- Event parking is available in the visitor parking lot adjacent to the Kent Student Center. Vehicle parking rates are available at https://www.kent.edu/parking/visitor-parking or at the Kent Student Center parking lot entrance. For special arrangements, please contact University Events and Conference Services. Additional fees may apply for guest parking.
- The DI HUB is open Monday-Friday 7am-9pm. If your event requires access to the building outside of these times, please contact the DI HUB Director to request changes to the lock schedule. Additional fees may apply for extended building access.