Education of Information Professionals
- Chu, C., Raju, J., Albright, K.S. et al. (2018). Building strong LIS education: A call to global and local action. IFLA World Library and Information Congress, August 24-30, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. https://openbooks.uct.ac.za/uct/catalog/view/liseducation/13/391-2
- Chen, H. L. & Zhang, Y. (2017). Educating data management professionals: A content analysis of job descriptions. Journal of Academic Librarianship, 43(1), 18-24. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acalib.2016.11.002
- Farooq, O., & Matteson, M. (2016). Opportunities and challenges for students in an online seminar. Journal of Education for Library and Information Science, 57(4), 271-282.
- Gracy, K. F. (2018). Holistic competency development and the significance of learning domains in audiovisual archiving education. Education for Information, 34(1), 55-77. https://doi.org/10.3233/EFI-189006
- Hajibayova, L. (2017). Students’ viewpoint: What constitutes presence in an online classroom? Cataloguing & Classification Quarterly, 55(1), 12-25. https://doi.org/10.1080/01639374.2016.1241972
- Matteson, M. L., Schlueter, E., & Hidy, M. (2013). Continuing education in library management: Challenges and opportunities. Library Management, 34(3). https://doi.org/10.1108/01435121311310905
- Salaba, A. (2020). Knowledge organization requirements in LIS graduate programs. In Proceedings of the Sixteenth International ISKO Conference, Aalborg, Denmark, 6-8 July 2020. Würzburg: Ergon Verlag. https://doi.org/10.5771/9783956507762-384