Process Evaluation and Improvement
Process Evaluation and Improvement is responsible for
- Advocating for our students, faculty, and staff through understanding their needs and priorities.
- Creating awareness around the services provided by Information Technology.
- Providing services in process analysis to help departments streamline and improve their processes.
- Providing tools and services for process automation to help departments save time and effort.
- Overseeing the Lean Kent State office (lean.kent.edu) to promote a Lean culture through providing training and resources and leading a Lean Community of Practice.