Interim Dean, University College
Liz Piatt, Ph.D.
- B.A., Kent State University
- M.A., University of Akron
- Ph.D., Kent State University
Interim Dean Piatt provides leadership and oversight of Academic Success Center, Career Exploration and Development, Community Engaged Learning, Excel: Living-Learning Community, Exploratory Advising, Student Success Programs, Technology Media and Design, TRIO McNair Scholars Program, TRIO Student Support Services, and University Advising. Administers and provides leadership of programs and services deemed central to undergraduate student success. Collaborates with colleges to develop and implement a holistic experience with an emphasis on academic success to improve the retention and progression rate of diverse students. Develop, coordinate, plan and provide collaborative leadership for all programs that is consistent with the university mission and strategic plan. Reports to the Senior Vice President and Provost.
- Jordan Edelman, Director, Exploratory Advising Center
- Melanie Jones, Director, Student Success Programs
- Charity Miller, Director, University Advising
- Valoree Lee, Coordinator, Operations and Special Projects
Additional Direct Reports
- Amanda Paulus, Sr. Director, Community Engaged Learning
- Adam Cinderich, Director, TRIO-Student Support Services
- Peter Jeffy, Program Director, TRIO-McNair Scholars Program