QUEST Mentorship Program
The Quest Mentorship provides a 1:1 mentor/mentee relationship for students that focuses on career guidance and general support. Each Quest Cohort will also connect as a larger group during monthly meetups, where we'll build community, develop professionally, and have fun!
As a mentor are you...
- A member or ally of the LGBTQ+ community
- A college graduate (any level/degree)
- Gainfully employed
- Willing to provide support and connect monthly with your student mentee. Monthly contact can consist of attending scheduled monthly mentee/mentor events, or through email, text, phone, etc.
- Willing to share vocation/career information from your own experiences to help support career exploration and social growth
As a mentee are you...
- A student
- Willing to have contact with your mentor at least once a month
If so, we welcome you to join our efforts!
Queers United to Encourage and Support Transition (QUEST) is a mentorship program which launched in October 2016. The LGBTQ+ Center is looking for volunteers to be mentors and mentees.
Interested Contact Ken Ditlevson at 330-672-8580 or email@example.com