QUEST Mentorship Program
The Quest Mentorship provides a 1:1 mentor/mentee relationship for students that focuses on career guidance and general support. Each Quest Cohort kicks off in the fall semester with a Saturday training in September and will continue connect as a larger group during monthly meetups, where we'll build community, develop professionally, and have fun!
As a mentor, you'll connect with your mentee once per month to provide them knowledge and guidance about navigating college and being LGBTQ+ in the professional world. You can connect in person, by text or video chat, or do just about anything you feel would be helpful and appropriate.
Mentors must be...
- Part of or an ally to the LGBTQ+ community
- A college graduate (any level/degree)
- Gainfully employed
- Willing to provide support and connect monthly with your student mentee. Monthly contact can consist of attending scheduled monthly mentee/mentor events, or through email, text, phone, etc.
- Willing to share vocation/career information from your own experiences to help support career exploration and social growth
- Able to complete a training provided by QUEST program staff prior to starting their mentorship
As a mentee are you...
- A student
- Willing to have contact with your mentor at least once a month
Want to know more before signing up? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more information (coming soon)! If you still have questions about the program, contact Ken Ditlevson at 330-672-8580 or email@example.com.