CHECK BACK FOR CLASSES AND EVENTS
- Wednesday September 28th 6-7pm, Risman Plaza, Suicide Prevention Walk. Register
- Monday, October 10th 6-7pm, Moulton Hall 202, Create Your Own Affirmation Rainbow. Register
- Wednesday, October 26th 6-7pm, Moulton Hall 202. Register
- There are currently no A.I.D. trainings scheduled at this time.
- KSU students, faculty, and staff: Virtual course can be taken at your convenience, learn more on the Kognito webpage.
- KSU faculty and staff: October 5th 10-11am. Faculty and staff are invited to take Kognito on their own and then join us for a webinar to discuss Kognito and mental health. Registration required. In partnership with HR Training and Development.
- No MHFA classes are being offered at this time.
- Virtual course can be taken at your convenience, learn more on the QPR webpage.
- Tuesday, October 11 noon-1pm Virtual. Register
- SMHC Book Club: Beginning in October. Register
- Tie Dye Event: September 14th 1-2pm at the LGBTQ+ Center. No registration required.
- Flower Pots: plant your own miniature flower pot and decorate with inspirational quotes. October 19th 3-5pm at the SWRC Mall. No registration required. In partnership with Kent State of Well-being.
- Aromatherapy Dough: create play-dough infused with essential oils to use when wanting to relax, decompress, meditate, and reflect. November 2nd 3-5pm at the SWRC Mall. No registration required. In partnership with Kent State of Well-being.
- Wednesday, October 19th 6-6:30pm, Moulton Hall 202. VAR Training Register.