Mental Health Help
If You or a Friend Need Help Now...
- Kent campus University Health Services: Call 330-672-2326
- Kent campus University Police: Call 330-672-2212
- Coleman: Call 330-296-3555
- Townhall II: Call 330-678-4357
- Emergency: Call 911
- Crisis Text Line: Text 4HOPE to 741-741
- Free, 24/7, confidential access to live crisis counselors using text messages.
- Free Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255
- Free, 24/7, confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
- The Trevor Project: Call 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678-678
- Free 24/7, crisis intervention and suicide prevention to LGBTQ young people.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Helpline: Call 1-800-950-6264
- Free, M-F 10 a.m.-6 p.m., nationwide peer-support service providing information, resource referrals and support to people living with a mental health conditions, their family members and caregivers, mental health providers and the public.
Additional Resources for KSU
Step Up, Speak Out