- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
For nearly 50 years, Porthouse Theatre has entertained Northeast Ohio with professional summer theatre and trained countless student performers, designers, technicians and managers. We would not succeed without your generous support. Support the arts and make a difference in students' lives by becoming a Porthouse Theatre donor today.
How to Give
For your convenience, donations can be made to Porthouse Theatre online by visiting the link provided below.
1. In "Select the Type of Gift," please choose "School of Theatre and Dance" from the dropdown menu. 2. In "Select a Program," please choose "Porthouse Theatre."
To give to Porthouse Theatre over the phone, please contact Shawn Gordon at 330-672-8484.
If you would like to mail your contribution, please make your check out to Kent State University Foundation/Porthouse Theatre and mail it to:
Kent State University Foundation 1061 Fraternity Circle P.O. Box 5190 Kent, Ohio 44242-0001
Porthouse Annual Operating Fund
Become a Porthouse supporter through a gift of cash, check, or credit card.
Help stage Porthouse Theatre's future by including us in your estate plan. Include us in your will.
Porthouse Capital Campaign
In 2014, Porthouse Theatre launched a $1 million capital campaign following the donation of $250,000 in seed money from the Gregory Hackett Family Foundation. The campaign will raise money for needed capital improvements at the Porthouse Theatre site, including the construction of a new box office, expanded restroom facilities and customer service area, a new roof for the theatre, and a new parking lot. The Porthouse Capital Campaign coincides with Porthouse Theatre's upcoming 50th Anniversary season in 2018.
When donating to Porthouse, we encourage you to ask your employer about matching gifts. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees.
Make A Pledge
Pay your gift over a multi-year period.
For More Information
For more information on ways you can become a Porthouse supporter or your giving options, please contact
Shawn Gordon 330-672-8484 email@example.com