The Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health was founded at John Hopkins University in 1924 at the School of Hygiene and Public Health to encourage the graduate study of public health, and to recognize outstanding achievement in the new field. Visit deltaomega.org to learn more.
Epsilon Gamma is a membership organization. Kent State University College of Public Health students who meet the criteria may apply to be selected as a member. See the membership page for more information.
The officers for the Epsilon Gamma Honorary Society for 2021 - 2022 academic year are as follows:
- President: Katherine van den Bogert, MPH 2021
- Manager, Community Outreach
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Vice President:V Mark J. Miller, BSPH 2021
- Paramedic, FFII, FSI
- Secretary: Vacant
Kent State Staff:
- Staff Administrator: Anthony Coetzer-Liversage, MTh, PGDipAC
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Bethany Lanese
- Assistant Professor Health Policy & Management, College of Public Health