Forms for Industry and Entrepreneurs
Find all the forms you'll need to begin the process of commercializing Kent State technology. We practice the transparency that is a tenet of the Ohio IP Promise.
Work Flow for MTA, DUA, NDA
- Submit request to the Division of Research and Sponsored Programs (RASP) at email@example.com along with the following:
- All agreements and documentation;
- Contact information for all involved parties including KSU personnel;
- Important dates/timing.
- The request will be logged in with RASP and then forwarded to the Office of General Counsel for review.
- RASP or the General Counsel’s Office will contact you with questions/issues, or, you will be notified when the agreement is fully signed by KSU.