Academic STARS Eligibility and Application Process
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
To be eligible for the Academic S.T.A.R.S. program, a newly admitted student must:
- Be accepted to the Kent Campus
- Have a minimum high school grade point average of 3.0 GPA
- Have a minimum ACT English score of a 17 or a 420 SAT Writing score
- Have a serious commitment about academic achievement and community building
- Be able to stay on-campus the entire duration of the program (Sunday, June 9 - Friday, July 19, 2019)
The application PROCESS for the academic stars 2019 will open on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 and will close on Friday, March 29, 2019.