Combined BA/MA Program
Qualified Kent State undergraduate students can apply for early admission into the Master of Arts in Criminology & Criminal Justice program. Students in the combined BA/MA program take up to nine credits of graduate-level coursework as undergraduate students, thus enabling courses to be applied toward both degree programs. Upon completion of undergraduate requirements, students are awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree and continue in the graduate program.
Minimum Admission Requirements:
- Must have earned a minimum of 60 credit hours (junior standing)
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must complete the standard online graduate application, submit required admissions materials and pay application fee
- Must be admitted to the graduate program
- Must submit the Combined Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Form prior to the first semester of enrollment in the combined program
View more information in the University Catalog.
Interested students should contact Department of Sociology and Criminology Undergraduate Advisor Rebecca Cash (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the BA/MA program, review admissions requirements, and discuss a plan for completing admission and degree requirements.