There are many things you should do in preparation for your Destination Kent State: Advising & Registration visit.
- Registration begins July 20th.
- Log-in and regularly check your Flashline account. All admitted students receive information in their admission letter about their Flashline portal account (includes email) which includes your login, Student ID number, and password. Students will be required to complete some activities within the Flash Line portal. Please be aware that email is the official form of communication at Kent State University and students should begin checking their accounts regularly.
- Advising and registration takes place on August 21st and 24th.
- Complete the FAFSA. All students are encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online as soon as possible after January 1 to determine eligibility for federal and state aid including student and parent loans. Kent State's Title IV School Code is 003051.
- Take a momement to download and read the Guide to DKS below.