- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Early alert is meant to provide you with a way to address difficulties that your undergraduate students are having with academic progress or attendance.
- Difficulty comprehending course material
- Poor performance on exams or assignments
- Missing assignment
- Poor class attendance
Early Alert then engages other individuals in the student’s support network with the goal of helping the student develop a plan for success.
Early Alert can be found:
- "Faculty Dashboard" under "Grading Resources"
Early Alert can be submitted from the 2nd through 12th week of the semester.
Referrals for students with mental health issues should be made using Step Up Speak Out.
“ Faculty members are in a key position to influence student success, not only in terms of what students learn but being able to identify students who may be struggling or whose overall performance is far short of their potential” (p. 296).
-Kuh, G.D., Kinzie, J., Schuh, J.H., Whitt, E.J., & Associates (2005).